How many times have you travelled just because you had to operate a computer which was not present near you? Well, if you are tired of travelling to operate a computer elsewhere, it is time to say goodbye to this problem. Because with AnyDesk v6.1 on your Windows PC, you can remotely control and administer a computer located at a far off distance. AnyDesk v6.1 establishes a remote connection with the computer and allows the users to operate it. Trusted by thousands of working professionals from all over the world, AnyDesk v6.1 has established itself to be the first choice for establishing a remote connection. The app creates a highly secure connection which ensures that no compromises are made with the security.
The latency rate of AnyDesk v6.1 is very low and this ensures that one does not face any sort of lagging issue while connecting to the remote computer.
Features of AnyDesk v6.1
Following are the features of AnyDesk v6.1:
- It supports multiple platforms.
- High and seamless performance.
- Protection can be established through TLS encryption and 449 bit-RSA Key Exchange.
- For business usage, three plans are available.
- Supports two cursors to avoid confused among the users.
- No lagging.
- It can be used for free for personal use.
- Latency rate is lower than 49 milliseconds.
- Allows you to remotely establish connection with a remote computer.
- It is world fastest remote connection established.
You can explore other features of AnyDesk v6.1, once you download and install it on your computer.
Download AnyDesk v6.1
You can download and install AnyDesk v6.1on your Windows PC by following the steps given below.
- Download AnyDesk setup file for AnyDesk v6.1 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of AnyDesk v6.1 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.
You are now ready to remotely connect with any device with AnyDesk v6.1