The AnyDesk app is a highly popular app that allows the users to remotely connect with
Address Book Of AnyDesk
The address book of the AnyDesk app allow the users to easily manage all the contacts. It allows you to connect with your clients with just a click. All your contacts are automatically synchronized on your AnyDesk app. Here are the different components of the AnyDesk app.
1. Address List: You can see all your contacts on the AnyDesk app. The address list allow you to check their background image and their name. Basically, it has a list of all your contact.
2. Online Status Bar: The green dot along the name of the contact shows that the users are online. If the contact name has a red dot, it means the user is offline. And if you see a gray dot along with the name of the contact, it means that the online status of the user is unknown.
3. Speed Dial Feature: This feature allows you to connect with a user instantly. Just double tap on the contact and a connection will be established.
4. Tags: You can use tags to further categorize your contact. You can use multiple tags for a single contact.
5. Reset all filters: The reset all filters allow you to go to the default setting of all the filters.
If you are a premium user of the AnyDesk app, you can use the address book to easily manage all your contact.