The Address Book of AnyDesk allows
How to create Address Book?
You can create Address Book on AnyDesk by following the steps given below:
- Click on the Address Book option available on the Main Window and then open the Menu.
- Click on “New” to create an Address Book.
- Click on “Add Entry” to create a new contact on the Address Book.
What are the main features of Address Book?
The main features of Address Book are:
- It displays contact with thumbnail and their name to have a quick look at all your contacts.
- Clients with the same license will be able to access the address book and also the address book get synched automatically.
- Creating entries in the address book is super easy.
- Contacts can be grouped using tags and filters.
- A wide variety of options are available for sorting he contacts.
- Unlimited contacts can be added.
If you want to avoid the synching of contact list with other clients that share the same license, you can just create a list of custom list without the Address Book.
With the Address Book, the users can easily manage their contact on the AnyDesk. The AnyDesk is a remote connection establishing software which allows the users to create remote connection with other computer. The AnyDesk app is very helpful when it comes to saving time and money. For personal use, one can use the AnyDesk app for free.