AnyDesk comes in three versions: Lite, Professional and Enterprise. You can choose any of the versions depending upon your requirements. The software is trusted by more than 7000 companies around the globe. AnyDesk is available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Android, iOS and Raspberry Pi. f you are looking forward to software that can help you to connect with your computer remotely, then AnyDesk is for you. AnyDesk establishes a reliable and secure desktop connection.
- Unbeatable performance: fast data transmission, low latency rate, frame rates of 60 fps.
- Multi-platform support.
- TLS 1.2 technology is used to secure your connection.
- Each connection is verified, and unauthorised access is immediately blocked.
- The software is updated on a regular interval to include improvements.
- Can do an online collaboration.
- Built-in file transfer.
- The sessions can be recorded.
- Easy customisation.
- You can have full control of your data.
Download AnyDesk for Android
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Sources”.
- Download AnyDesk for Android.
- Open the downloaded AnyDesk file.
- Give the necessary permission to click on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
Download AnyDesk for iOS
- Open Safari browser on your iOS.
- Download AnyDesk for iOS.
- Find the downloaded file and tap on “Install”.
- Give the necessary permission for the installation by authorising the app with your password.
Download AnyDesk for Windows
- Download AnyDesk for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file and then click on “Run”.
- Follow the installation instruction displayed on your screen. Keep clicking on “Next”.
- Agree to the terms and conditions presented by AnyDesk by click on “I Agree”.
- Click on “Finish”.
Download AnyDesk for Mac
- Download AnyDesk for Mac.
- Open the downloaded folder on your MacOn.
- Click on the setup file to open it.
- Follow the instructions shown on your screen. Most of the time you have to click on “Next”.
- Agree to the terms and condition of the software and then click “Finish.”
- Run AnyDesk on your MacOS now.