AnyDesk is currently available in three versions, you can choose a version of AnyDesk that suits you the most. Trusted by thousands of companies, the software will prove to be bliss. AnyDesk is available across all the platforms. The performance of the software is quite good, thanks to its low latency rate and fast data transmission. You desktop connection is secure using the TLS 1.2 technology which is also used in the banking sector. Unauthorized access is totally not possible. You can also do online collaboration and get involved in built-in transfer using AnyDesk. Let us now know how to download this software.
Laptop though a portable device cannot be carried everywhere and carrying a computer is out of the question. Many a time, a circumstance arises where comes an urgent need of using a computer and in such a case, remotely connecting to your computer via another device is actually possible. AnyDesk is a software which has made it possible by allowing the users to connect to your desktop remotely. The best part of AnyDesk is that it setups a reliable and secure connection.
Download AnyDesk for Android
Follow the steps given below to download AnyDesk on your Android device. The download link of AnyDesk will be provided in the guide below.
- Go to the settings of your smartphone and then toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download the apk file or via Google Play.
- Locate the downloaded file and tap on it to open it.
- Give the necessary permissions required by the app by tapping on “Install” and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- The app icon will be visible on your phone after it has been successfully installed. Tap on the icon to launch the app and then remotely securely connect to your desktop.